HBS, much more than a hospital.Not all places the world can build, train and manage a hospital. HBS provides you with the equipment and professionals to accomplish this goal.
The analysis of equipment needs adapted to the type of hospital, its services and specialities and to healthcare complexity.
The project includes:
- Room-by-room equipment plan for the entire site. The high-technology equipment, medical equipment, clinical furniture and fittings, general instruments, general furniture and fittings and industrial equipment needed for operation are defined for each one of them.
- Definition of the quality grades of the main equipment or groups of equipment adapted to the type of hospital, target country and customer expectations
- Description of the equipment’s technical specifications that are needed to request offers from suppliers.
- Estimated investment budget.
- Implementation of the equipment and related data in the BIM environment, facilitating the identification of equipment, improving the supervision of supply logistics, installation, start-up and future maintenance.
Equipment procurement management
Assessment and support in the procurement process of the general and specific equipment of the new hospital.
The actions performed in this process involve:
- Design of the procurement process and evaluation of the optimal procurement model.
- Identification, selection of companies for the call for tenders (local companies, international companies, etc.).
- Evaluation of the proposals or bids submitted by the suppliers.
- Assessment in the negotiation stage: with regard to the types of equipment offered, features or improvement proposals, expected costs/quality grades, etc.
- General procurement calendar: supplied, start-up of the facility and specific training in management and maintenance.
Business model and operating budgets
Budget and business plan:
- Investment required, operating costs, options for the generation of revenue, amortization, etc.
Operating development plan:
- Annual activity objectives and dashboard.
- Support to analysis, negotiation and agreements with partners.
- Own and outsourced services.
Organisational and operating model
- Design of hospital management processes and procedure manuals.
- Marketing and external communication plan.
- Quality plan, certification and patient safety.
Human resources and other services
Human resources plan:
- Definition of the necessary professional profiles, support in personnel recruitment and hiring.
Preparation of the ICT needs plan:
- Analysis, negotiation and hiring of suppliers.
- Support in the selection of hardware and applications.
- Analysis, negotiation and hiring of suppliers of products and services: maintenance, cleaning, laundry, catering, etc.
- Processing and obtaining permits.
- Test of start-up of the hospital and all its facilities
- Carry out inventory and maintenance plans.
- Operational opening plan: Planning of the opening, plan of work, coordination of the preparations, support during the opening and start-up.
Management and training
- Training of the personnel in the new hospital’s organisation and management.
- Specific training in procedures, Information Systems, equipment, etc.
- Accompaniment of the management team in the new hospital’s initial operating phase.